Is this your first time here?
Please follow the steps below to set up your VHSG accounts:
- ACCOUNT SET-UP
- Use the New Account Form to set up individual accounts for the parent and for each student that will be using the site.
- For this site, only ADULT VOLUNTEERS are allowed to sign up. We do not have enough experienced builders to manage student volunteers at this time. We have tried it in the past, and it has not worked well.
- Write down login information for the account. (Do not rely on your browser's save feature. Those can be erased.)
- CONFIRMING YOUR ACCOUNTS
- An email will be sent to your email address after creating the account.
- Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- Read your email, and click on the link it contains to confirm.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Some email providers do not allow confirmations to get through their spam filters.
- If you do not receive an email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that your account be confirmed. (We do go through and manually confirm "stuck" accounts often during enrollment as well, so you can just wait and try signing in to your account again in a day or two.)
- This site is used by the VHSG Volunteer Build Team to create new courses and manage some of the behind the scenes tasks needed to keep Virtual Homeschool Group running.
- If you would like to volunteer for the VHSG Build Team, please contact email@example.com.
- If you have already joined the Build Team and have questions about a project or course build, please post on the Build Team Discord server. Projects are coordinated there.